It's a new year and I would like to post once a week, even if that is just a little blurb or a picture, what have you. So, um, yeah, I am posting.
THIS IS A BLOG POST! A NEW ONE! IN A NEW YEAR!
That's enough of that.
AP and I are doing dandy. I love that boy. We have our quibbles and whatnot but nothing huge, I don't think we have ever had a "BIG" fight, and hope we don't anytime soon. He is really understanding of me and I am trying to be more understanding of him, I get upset too easily so often he sees my reaction to things even if it's unintentional, but I am working on that.
Work is good, I have L once a week and date nights, E every Friday night and G&B Saturday and Sundays, I am thinking of trying to find more nanny gigs or a part time job to round the week out bc I am only working like 20 hours and I could handle more and could use the money, but am thankful I am paying things and getting by on what I am doing.
I am thinking of finishing school probably starting in April. I should really contact them so they know what I am thinking. I don't know if I want to teach anymore bc I really can't deal with bureaucracy, but I only have 2 classes and student teaching so I may as well do it, I can always use it in the future if I decide to do something else right now. I am also hella worried bc I don't have a "signature page" for all my field experience so we'll have to see about that. I have been thinking of going into therapy in some way or another. Focusing on the short term goal is to finish school, I am going to call them next week, bam. Actually I am going to email them first, double bam!
Therapies are going well. Saw psych today, that was good. Group is kind of boring with only a few people, at that point just have individual, ghesh, but whatever. Individual was going well but I missed my last appointment bc I put the time in wrong in my iPhone. There is a debate as to wheter or not I have Adult ADHD, a lot of signs point to it but they could be explained by the other diagnosis I have. For example, not finishing school could be due to ADHD and a lack of ability to finish things or it could be due to anxiety about not being able to finish things preventing me, it's tricky, t-t-t-tricky, OH boy. My psych said I couldn't have an evaluation at another clinic but my therapist doesn't think she is right and is going to find out but didn't hear back during our last session and then I missed and then I couldn't get an appointment until the 23rd, boo.
I've been trying to go to more shows, I went to some Abstract Earth Project shows, the ones I flyer for which I have to do tomorrow and also SP3+ with SV and I've been hanging out with Sky3 a lot, we go to LZ's every week which is great. Blog ending now. At the end of this sentence. Period.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment