i am feeling really down. i need some love. i am being needy but validation helps me. write to me on here. write emails. call me. txt me. go to facebook or myspace. i want to love myself but i have such strong feelings of hatred for myself and i know it's not healthy. my dad is the one who should be crying and needy and instead i am. i need to be strong to help him. 15 minutes til i have to give him medicines.
"trying to stop these demons that keep dancing in my head" - phish who i am not going to see at the gorge
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh Nikkol!
I will contact you every which way. I wish I could be there to be a real support to you.
I am SURE that your dad's health is taking a toll on you emotionally. It's only natural that it would.
Stay strong.
Do you have any mental health support up at his house? Like, is there some sort of a group that you could get away to???? I know that's a long shot, but it would probably be helpful.
Also, remember that even though you are there to help him... and you should help him... you should also walk away at least once a day. Do something to clear your mind. Make time for something that you love. Do something kind for yourself.
I am thinking of you, my friend.
thanks. more later bc i am going to try to sleep tonight. love
Hey, how are you feeling today? Any better?
Hey Nikkol!
We're leaving for our summer vacation tomorrow morning so I won't be online to see your posts.
If you have any interest in talking, call me, call me, call me!!!!!
xoxo
thanks lady. you're a really good friend. things have mellowed out. i might give you a call but don't worry about calling back if you're busy, i want you to enjoy vaca!
i am feeling better, buti might be here another week. my dad's recovery will still be 6-9more days-we're counting down. it was 7-10 after we talked to the doc after 3 days of him being in pain and basically scaring me and jane to tears and craziness. but all's good. LOVE!
Post a Comment