Thursday, August 20, 2009
like a kid in a candy store
Internet! Internet! dun dun INTERNET! so awesome. if i can peel myself away from my 17inch monitor my headache is not going to go away, nor am I going to be able to check my mini. which i want to name. mariposa. it means butterfly. maybe. hyper. going to watch conan for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oooopppps, if i *cannot*
Mariposa is a Barbie movie character... and she has butterfly wings too.
I will call you tomorrow. We just got back to philly and I'm pretty beat. It might be an early night for me.
hmm, maybe i got that from little k, we watch barbie movies sometimes. and play barbies a lot. i don't like it. my first instinct was mikimini but that reminded me of disney. maybe nikkimini.
i have a headache. i don't know if you called bc i don't exactly know where my phone is. it is in the house so i am not worried. hope to talk soon!
Post a Comment