Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back again

So, I don't feel like doing those drawings anymore. I haven't been posting a lot, as you can see.

"things" are good, I guess. Working a lot, doing social things but school got messed up, but I fixed it so it should be all good again, yeah! Also going to individual therapy and starting DBT group on Tuesday.

The boy front isn't that exciting, seeing one dude and now friends with rb. nothing serious. Friends are doing okay, I wish I had more to do, I get bored a lot. A million times I have said it, I really need a routine. I am working on skills in individual therapy but not getting appointments close enough together. I have to go fax a form. later

1 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Um, dude. I just saw that you're "in a relationship" with some guy I've never heard of on FB and realized that.... holy shit. It's a facebook thing. This is serious. And I'm seriously out of the loop.