OK, so I leave and come back sporadically, I hope to stay this time around. I don't remember the last time I posted, June, May? And now it's the last day of July for 25 more minutes.
Biggest news: I (still) have a boyfriend. Bigger than biggest news: We live together at my (now our) apartment. My rent was jacked from $550 to $695, re-donk-u-lous and I said I would have to move because the only way I could have someone move in is if I was with them. He said, I could move in. It worked out for the both of us. It's been like a month and a half and going swell, YaY
And what's going on with school you ask? I just decided to take a break. I started off a class really poorly and decided it better to back out and start when i can, not like when there is a wedding or a festival going on. ugh. but i have to talk to them to smooth it out, not looking forward to that.
I am still nannying for L, but only like 2x a week, so I am looking for more. I should really check my voicemail. Doing that now. 6 messages. non important, some to do with school. I should sign in to sittercity. Doing that now too.
I've been doing art. I am in an art show Friday :) That's all for now...
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment