so, i'd like a pet. a cat would really be nice, but I have to get my - our - (as in me and AP) place in somewhat of order. so i am leaning towards a beta fish aka japanese fighting fish which you can't even put in bowls next to each other because they will attack each other. my friend has one and has a fish hammock in the bowl, I think that is something I would like :)
Things with AP are good. we have silly fights but nothing major. they tried to do a med change on me and I was kinda miserable for 2 weeks and now i just started the pill. emotions! hormones! fun! he was talking the other day about renting a house in the future. I am happy he sees us having a future, I can see me with him for a long time :)
Work is good. I wish I had more time in the classroom, but I am part time in the afternoon so I just have to deal with what I have. It's pretty balance between cleaning and time with kids. I like it. My coworkers are rad :) I know one of the parents from the Wetlands believe it or not, it's a small world after all ;) I might get some babysitting gigs, that would be really good. I feel supported and not afraid to ask things, whee.
I finally called school. I am procrastinating a lot about it and I only have 2 classes and student teaching to go. I can't do student teaching until summer (if they offer it) or fall of 2012 bc I haven't gotten fingerprints or communicated with the teacher education specialist. I have yet to talk to a person. Meh.
I am still hanging posters. I have a hard time staying up late for shows, I know lame, but I get up at like 7am everyday and then can't sleep. blargh. I want to go to a show tomorrow, Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, they're good :)
Until next time................................
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment