So I went to this festival for like 2 days. I didn't have that great a time, I wrote a lot while there, here it is transcribed:
8/19, noon: I rented a car yesterday with the intention of working and coming at night (to the festival). I am glad I didn't work bc I had a helluva headache and I'm glad i didn't drive at night bc it was hella windy but beautiful, totally picturesque - I in fact wanted to stop and take pix but it was not safe to do so.
I'm at the festival now, I'm glad I didn't stress too much about the meeting - it was still going on when I got here. OH! I forgot my sleeping bag, sunscreen, other shoes and toothbrush/paste and some other stuff too. I stopped at K-Mart at 8am - I was surprised that there were several other shoppers there (?), bizarre to me opening doors.
I miss Andy. I am excited to go with him to Decibel fest. I have weed and treats to sell, I best get it done. Gonna check out the lay of the land soon. After I smoke - again - and rest a bit =) my vaca before work! =)
12:55: I went for a walk but couldn't find campsites. Resting now =)
2:20: woke ip to people settin up camp. Can't decide whether to stay or to go.
3:10: found camp site. Want to find waterfall. Can try to sell tomorrow. Today focus on working at 6. My sinuses are bad, headache sucks - forgot sudafed and advil as with everything else :( Gonna rest again, lazy day :)
4:34: It's awesome laying in a tent and listening to music =)
11:11: finished my shift, feet hurt. It was fun. missing Andy - gonna rest haha then see live music, circus performers and electronic music.
It's now 6:49a.m., I slept thru the night - oh well. I love sleep! bathroom needed.
11:45: I thought my watch was wrong but it's not there is music playing but none is listed to start. OK people confirmed time.
I don't know what I want to do I am comfortable in my tent. OH! I saw 2 shooting stars. I think I'll get coffee. Then eat shrooms and sit on the hill. R.A.N.D.O.M.
I need a flashlight to see at night. Besides smoking and drinking, I ate tons of brownies and a cookie in the middle of the night. The people next to me are from bands and are kind of annoying.
I think I have come to a startling conclusion, I have outgrown festivals unless there is tons of music I like to see. Here there is kinda no one. I wanted to see Piano Throwers but I was assed out. I could lay or get coffee. People are annoying - some are cool. OR maybe if I came with people instead of alone. Getting hungry.
1:11: I got a $5 iced soy latte. If was good. The music is very folky and makes me think of my dad and I wanna spend more time with my family - dad and mom side too. I decided not to do shrooms until later, ate more brownies and gonna smoke and watch more folk music.
2pm: Back in tent. Music kinda sux. No bloody mary's in campsite =( Saving legs for tomorrow, I have to work oh and there was music at 11. Clocks synchronized. I want a gatorade but my car seems awfully far away. It isn't really though. the wind is nice.
I kinda feel like going home. None of the music is jiving with me. I don't feel like working tomorrow. We'll see. Gonna lay down again. I'm lonely.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awww... not fun, Nikkol.
I'm sorry it wasn't a better time. I have outgrown festivals as well. I might like to go to one with Jay, but probably not without him.
Yeah, I wish it was better too, oh well, now I know. Andy and I will have fun at Decibel :)
Post a Comment