It's 615am and I am up, again. AP works early so I tend to get up with him and then not be able to fall asleep and besides we've been going to bed early, like 930 last night. so I got 8hours sleep but I still feel tired =/
This weekend was fun. Saturday I had an interview which I thought went really well, but I didn't get it =/ I went to mc's and met sky3 and then we came back to get ready for a party. I was Punky Brewster, I spent $1 total to get fabric paint to add to my homemade costume, I wrote "Punky Power" and decorated the shirt and then held a hair dryer to it for what seemed like ever. sky3 was a zombie barista and c was a smurf, h didn't go as anything, but was fun. pix are up on fb. the party itself wasn't great, but we kept leaving for adventures which was hella fun. I tried 'spice' which I found out is really bad for you and can cause psychotic episodes and is bad for those on antipsychotics, so i won't be doing that again. c got really upset so we left and then went to h's then back here, I was in party mode, I drank flavored vodka and beers and smoked a lot. fun.
Sunday sky3 and i were going to go to the zombie walk but we were both tired, so we didn't go. We watched movies and were lazy bums, it was a good day. AP got home and we tried to watch Transformers3 but it was terrible.
Monday and Tuesday par for the course and then I had an interview on Tuesday afternoon, I got offered a FT job but didn't take it bc it seems like too much to handle and I couldn't keep my appointments and nannying and stuff, so I asked for 3 full days, but she offered me M-F 2-6, so I am going to take that. I want to be able to babysit so I might need to leave early on Fridays.
That's all, I hope to sleep more bc I have a headache, meh...
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, what is spice?
I saw on the fb that you got the job! Congratulations!!!!! I also saw the party pictures that you put up. It looked really fun and I loved your costume.
spice is like synthetic marijuana or something, you can get it at smoke shops.
thanks :)
Post a Comment