Tuesday, September 22, 2009

buses only. except buses.

i was about to write a bunch. but then i checked in with school. and now i am heating up lentil soup that i made the other day. things are good. busy. brain freezes a lot of times when i sit down to write. also, i need better seating. or back support. something. oh. and the title is a real sign. we're always moving when we go past it but i want to get a picture. there is more bus ranting to come. soup's on!

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Mmm... I made black bean and lentil soup recently.

Good stuff.

I loved this post, Nikkol. Especially the part about the buses. I mean, minus the part about the except buses.

nikkol said...

i didn't realize it takes hours to cook those soups. i have black bean to make next =)

LOL - buses.