
I've been super busy and I might be doing too much for me because I feel kind of down. Not super depressed but blah. The weather has been terribly rainy so maybe that has something to do with it, blah.
Sunday I did make it out to hang more posters and then met the parents for the key exchange and got the kids at the hippie school's annual fundraiser. I was a bit overwhelmed seeing so many people that I knew but it was fine :) The kids and I had a great night as we always do, this time we were more on time though which is good. I walked part of the way home, I have been walking and riding a lot, maybe that is making me more tired.
Monday I went to my first individual therapy session at the new place, it was 1/2 hour to set up a treatment plan which is scary. I can't go into it more now. I will be doing DBT as well. More on that later, erg. I hung posters and went to group and ap came over at night. We had a good night, we watched 40 minutes of the king's speech which is totally different from what I expected. We slept well, I woke up around 9 and couldn't fall back asleep but he left around 10 bc he had stuff to do.
Tuesday I wasn't planning on leaving my house but my old friend and I were meeting up so I met him so we walked together to my house and back to the bus stop. After I got home I had a terrible panic attack, sweating, shaking and puke :( i layed down and reassured myself that it would not happen again and I had no repeats and actually napped for an hour and a half.
Today I had my first of 2 observations at the old hippie school, it went really well :) Good to see people, kids are awesome in general. I feel good about things. I went to OI Rx to get Flonase and my nagging headache is better, yippee. ...there is nothing left to say... is a lyric that just played in tame impala's song runaway, houses, city, clouds


0 comments:
Post a Comment