I can't believe it's already been two weeks, but yeah two weeks ago AP and I hung out at what I believe to be our new friends house, J&T. They're a couple and we share interests ;) they have a 12 year age difference, opposite of me and AP, I'm still a cougar. We get along really well, it was fun :)
That week I was really tired at work, but it seemed I got cancelled a lot in the morning bc D's new partner was moving in. I made it through the week fine but tired. I also didn't have L that week so I had a full day off, which happens rarely, legitimately more rarely. I didn't do yoga the whole week but hope to get back on track =/
Friday night was amazing! I went to MegaBounce which was amazing last year (so I hear) and was fun this year. I went alone but met up with people. I kind of felt like I was tagging along with J&T but it was fleeting and I met new people. We went to an after party and it was cray cray. We were all hanging out and then there were people having sex in a sex swing, for real, wowza. I went to J&Ts house bc we had plans later that day. We slept late and then AP came over and we manicured some plants :) It was great. J and I had to be at a meeting for Street Team so we all went early to Branx, then AP and I left early, and then had *amazing* sex afterwards, holy crap!
I had called out Saturday and they cancelled me Sunday but I tried to call out anyway, I felt a little discombobulated, but okay. Monday I woke up with a killer headache :( and it has lasted a while, today I woke up with it but now it's okay. I didn't go to work Wednesday or Thursday bc I was headachy and puking :( I went Friday but got sent home early, well no afternoon shift. I babysat and then AP and I met up.
We had fungi and cookies and went to see George Clinton and Parliament, which was a let down. We got there at 11 and there was a sign saying 9-11:30set so we only saw about 1/2 hour of music that didn't sound too great, but we had a good time. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves in bed. I was thinking a lot, like not focused on sex, which was weird, but nothing scary, just what I do and want to do, like teaching.
Saturday I had no work and slept and then babysat L and met Sav downtown, we were going to come here to hang out but she decided to go to a party. I hope she was safe and had fun. I was supposed to work today at 11, but B is sick so another free day, yeah! I might poster now or I might wait for Andy...we'll see
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment