I didn't sleep well last night. I felt sick, probably because I ate too much candy :( I kept getting up and coming to the couch. When I came to the couch around 530 AP was getting ready, that was when I threw up :( AP brought me water and I went back to bed. I slept til like 7, repeat, and then finally slept til like 9, I still don't feel great. I am making coffee.
Yesterday was a good day, G was super sweet to me and gave me a triple hug on the way out :) I am digging it. AP and I went to Safeway, I picked up my prescriptions and we got stuff to make pizza, spinach and pineapple for me :) He also bought us Starbucks which was a great treat bc I usually buy it.
I work today with L 330-630 then I go right to yoga :)
I think the coffee is done.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment