Monday, January 12, 2009

..day, monday, happy days...

i didn't sleep AT ALL on thursday night, the last blog post. like i was up for 32+ hours with no sleep. i wonder when people say ' i didn't sleep at all last night', do they mean it or do they mean they got a bad nights sleep? are there other people like me in this respect? anyway.

i had a good meeting with t-rule, i'm going to be working on self-monitoring my actions so that i can present myself better, my posture, my tone of voice, my volume, my excitability level, letting other people answer, my facial expressions, my attentiveness. also he suggested a 3 day "interpersonal communication" seminar. i have to find out about financing before anything else.

math is awesome. i love my class. woooooo.

my weekend was okay. friday i went to school on no sleep and then went to bed at like 8 or something. saturday i ran errands, including finally getting my school books. and sunday i did nothing. of value that is.

i had karapist today at noon. that's the time we're gonna stick to. it's a good start to the week. and it's already 3 and i haven't done my homework. i'm gonna shower and get on that. it's for language class. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

who is t-rule? I can't remember.

I'm so glad that you're having a positive school experience. School is such a grounding thing.

It's funny that you keep saying, "I love math!" for me, I feel as though you must be joking. Like, that HAS TO BE sarcasm. But, or course, I hate math!!!!!

Having Karapist early is a great start to the week.

And, if I say that I didn't sleep at all, it usually means that I just laid in bed awake!!!!

christina said...

That seminar sounds interesting. I've always wanted to go to one of those things. Mostly out of curiosity. Sounds like it would be fascinating.

I also kind of like math too. It's weird.

Have a fantastic week!!!

nikkol said...

t-rule is the director of the program, and my advisor.

i think you would like this math class bc not everyone likes math like me (to a major geek level) and he does it with lots of props and fun stuff like uh making charts in base 2 3 and 4, fun, right?

yeah, i think having karapist in the day and class at night will start my week in a good way :)

ok, sorry you have sleepless nights too, sucky.

i think the seminar sounds interesting if i didn't have to participate, that's it for me, i would love to be an observer, but it's all about getting in there and doing it, being uncomfortable in a situation can be a really good learning experience.

math is cool. so are we.

you enjoy yours too, thanks :)

love you ladies, funky funky

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

uh. I was trying to teach odd and even numbers to b and l the other day and kept getting them confused.

it's bad.

really bad.

But, I'm pretty much okay with that. It's not like step aerobics or yoga. I don't think, "wow. I'm bad at this. I really wish I were better at it." I'm more like, "wow. I'm really bad at this. It gives me a headache." And I can't imagine anyone liking it.

nikkol said...

LOL - good description.

you could have dyscalcula. it's like dyslexia but for numbers and math. it's been proven that more and more have it and i just learned it and really like saying it. i picture the count saying it.

this math teacher would somehow make it fun for you! YaY math. (official math cheerleader)