1. i got a new phone for free. it should be here by tomorrow
2. i almost was in a bus accident! it was actually opposite where i had my accident bc i was on the north side, but anyway we were on the ross island bridge and someone was merging in from the south and we have the right of way and are going at a normal pace and this little toyota pulls out in front of us and i have learned that brakes on buses work really well. i am so glad i was just sitting there with my purse, no coffee, no school books bc everything went flying, it was very dramatic. i luckily was in my favorite seat which has no seat in front of it but instead a fiberglass windown and then the backdoor. i pressed my right hand and arm so hard against that surface and that took all the impact. but i was really shaken up. i almost puked. i had to think really hard not to. but i'm ok. i don't think it helped my aching neck and back but what else is new.
woo, good morning!


4 comments:
Hey, I like that phone. Good stuff.
Bus accidents are scary, scary things! Glad you escaped unscathed.
I'm in NJ at my parents house now. I took a spontaneous trip home to get out of the city and get together with my lady friends. And to go to the dr.
I haven't had a lot of internet.
Glad to see your blog updated.
i am excited for my phone, my battery keeps dying and i got this free offer in the mail on friday. and my sis in law has the same on in maroon so i know i'll like it :)
i read on facebook i think that you went to NJ, it's nice you can do that.
are you just going to the dr. for a check-up? i hope all is well with miss anna.
btw - i sent you a question about bunny's reading ability via email, if you get a chance to reply today that'd be awesome bc since i plan ahead, my paper is due today. uhhh
Hey lady,
I got your questions and replied via email.
Unfortunately, I had to go to the dr. while I'm here. I'm having some troubles... but nothing to be concerned about. We did a lot of blood work and it will be sorted out.
Thanks for checking in with me.
thanks, that was totally helpful.
glad you're getting things checked out.
love!
Post a Comment