Thursday, October 15, 2009

i think i am sick

blech. i continually am feeling like ass. ridiculously bad headache and neck and shoulder. congestion even with antihistamine and added sudafed and benadryl. tired as hell. really low temperature. which could be a sign of an infection. neat. and also could be a sign of hypothyroidism which i have been avoiding following up on. maybe i should go to the clinic tomorrow. or today. this is lame.

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Oooh. GO! I didn't know that low temp could be a sign of infection, but it has definitely been true for me and my thyroid. It was one of my first indicators (though I had no idea at the time!)

Keep me updated.

I can't wait until you get your costume. I didn't cheapo mail... so it may take awhile. But I need pics when it gets there.

xoxo

nikkol said...

i was sick =(

the interweb said a low temp could be a sign of infection. my moms said it's your body fighting off infection. idk. it def. felt like a fever, i was like shivering and sweating and stuff.

i should go to the doc for a general and thyroid check up. and an annual.

i am stoked for the mail to arrive!