i've been thinking a lot (surprise, surprise) and after talking with friends, i decided i needed to re-evaluate my priorities. school is a priority. i cannot let school work go because i am too stressed about work, working or hanging out. socializing is a priority. it's better to talk to family and friends on the phone and in person and to get out of the house than sit around alone. paying bills is a priority. only bc it's a neccessity, to pay those bills, working becomes a priority. i need a job that i am not personally invested in. something mindless like the corner store (hire me!). or where i know what to expect for the most part like pre-school, i applied to a pre-school job today. whee. so i quit my job. they have coverage and other people that might like 4th-6th graders or at least have tactics for control or coping skills at very least.
i am going up to my dad's from thurs to monday for k's BIG5. my dad told me she was already decorating and i talked to her last night and i was like, are you decorating and she was like, 'no, it's night', night is obiviously not the time for party decorating. silly auntie kol. i have enough rail points for one way. and i have to ask for dad to pay the other way. or get a dollar from everyone at k's party.
i am doing homework. well, technically i am taking a break. i already did hours of work and i still have a 1000 word paper to write. and i have to format my management plan. and i couldn't open one team member's answers so i am waiting for that to add to the paper. i guess last minute still counts. at least now i have many more hours to complete these tasks. and i am watching the yankees. they are beating the angels. baseball!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am pleased that you ended this post with the word "baseball." Just so you know, I've never heard of the angels before.
It's good to evaluate your priorities every once in awhile. I can see that you need to work and to go to school... so I think that finding a job that is low-key and no-stress is great for your level of happiness.
I feel like I've only got so much energy. I spend just about all of my energy on being a good mom... so next year when Lila begins school and I start working... I want to be doing something that is just fun! The last thing I want to do is bring work home with me... literally or figuratively. Maybe that's where you're at right now. You need to make money and just do something that is fun and brainless.
baseball!
yeah. what you said makes perfect sense. i hope to find that something mindless soon...
Post a Comment