Saturday, August 6, 2011

Enjoying Myself (Mostly)

Wednesday was sky3's birthday so we went dancing, it was fun, we always have a good time dancing. I posted pictures on facebook, they didn't turn out that great anyway. But the night was a good time, that is what matters most. She slept over and we got to hang with Andy when we got home, we had fun, they like each other, this is a really good thing :)

Thursday I had work with L, he is getting so big, I started when he was 10 months, now he is 16 months, but is a huge kid, he is like up to my hips, seriously, but I am notably short. I am babysitting for him tonight too.

Then I went to the gallery to help set up. I had a helluva time getting there and almost didn't go. But I left my problems at the door and helped as much as I could. I helped to lay out the art and then get cardboard for the installation. I was there from like 2-8, they bought me lunch, gave me a beer and some green, super generous and fun :) I decided to have some shrooms and had a good night, especially once Andy got home after work.

Friday I felt like ass, I was super stuffed up and hardly slept. I actually was able to take a nap which hardly ever happens but I missed my doctor appointment to get birth control. I need to reschedule that. I was doubting going to show but am so glad I did. I was a super fun night! SUPER FUN! Here is the facebook page of photos. Andy was super drunk but handled himself okay. This is the first time I have seen him drunk. He talks to people which is weird for me bc I stay away people I don't know like the plague.

I only slept like 4 hours so I feel tired and sore. We went to a place that used to be a hippie b-fast joint but now it was a thai fusion restaurant, I had a Thai breakfast burrito, it was interesting, delicious and filling. Andy had a pad thai omlette, it looked really good. The chef came out to talk to us, that was cool. I came home to watch the yankees but it is blacked out so I am listening to a Red Sox stream, it's annoying but better than nothing.

I babysit tonight, wooo!

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Wow! That sounds and looked like so much fun! I really loved your facebook album of the night. Was that picture of a Kara, Karapist?

I love that you're blogging again. I'm going to keep up with mine while I can. I go from interested to completely disinterested. I'm just proud of myself for not entirely deleting it this time.

xoxo

nikkol said...

thanks and that was karapist, she envisioned the show and was the curator :)

i am glad to be blogging again, too. i do the same thing, totally invested or don't care at all, trying to keep it up as like a journal. or something