Saturday I didn't sleep again. I was tired on Sunday. I didn't do anything. meh. I also didn't sleep on Sunday, boo. Then on Monday I was in a helluva mood. I felt really bad because I was being really snarky and having a tude with Andy, I still feel bad, I have PMS though, not that that answers everything, meh. Which is a good thing, I don't want to be pregnant, I am going to the doc about birth control soon.
We got MegaMind and it sucked, bad. I didn't really even watch it, but I watched it this morning and it was bad. The voices were the only entertaining part, it was a bad bad story. I slept last night finally from like 10pm to 930am, albeit with the help of Benadryl, but I don't care, I'll take it how I can get it. I had DBT and only 2 of us showed up, lame lame lame. We just had 2 weeks off so I was excited to go back. I'm out of it though from not sleeping, blah.
I got home and found out we have new free wifi but I am in contract with crappy clear until July 2012, but it will be cheaper to cancel it than to pay close to $500 more over the next 10months. I hope we get cable too, that would be bomb, although, we'd still need a new tv, bc mine is hella old. We went grocery shopping and right now my man just made yummy salads and is grilling up some veggie burgers. YUM!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment