i'm back on-line, baby!
i had originally started this newer blog to be focused on less craziness and have it more geared towards the wider population and family that wanted the link and for school and stuff. but life got crazy. as it does.
since i'm going to be part of earth collective (still don't like the spaceship part), i want to have a site to post. they are au naturale and i don't want myspace or facebook and i know they wouldn't either and this blog is too crazy, meng. as you know, i am very candid and that's how i like it, but, i don't want to be judged and have assumptions made. a lot of the members (along with some of my more religious family) are way against medication so far as to make performance pieces about their evils. i do think there is mis-diagnosis, over-diagnosis and mis-medicating and over-medicating going on and that is wrong. i think's it's mal-practice for a gynecologist to have offered me a script for paxil or prozac because i checked the boxes and was visibly anxious. i think it's proper practice for her to refer me to a mental health specialist which i was already seeing and trying with all my might to fight the drugs that i knew were going to come into my hands. i'd like to be an independent hip hop artist and put these thoughts to music that people listen to and like, to quote Cage:
"These are the thoughts of a child I keep 'till thirty
I lack patience 'till I was packed with patients
In the mental facility forced on all the wrong medications
Prozac guniea pig, I don't feel bipolar
But got a folder that claims I am in a stack that reaches my shoulder"
uh, so anyway. i am thinking of making a new blog. but i found i template that would really work with this content. ok, i changed it. now i have to make a new one. which i might use the template of my old bc me gusta mucho.
Internet at home is really helping me get a lot of important work done. like school. and looking for a job. whatever, i need to eff around a bit.
alright. i need to do all the links in html and i'm not doing it now. so you'll just have to deal!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep us posted about your new blog. I can't get used to this template. I love it... but it's just shocking!!!!!
I am soooooo sooooooo sooooo sooooo happy that things are looking better for you. Enjoy your thousands, your school and your incredible teachers. Also, I think that paying your rent in advance was a GREAT choice!
Hey, how has it been working with the forth graders? I haven't heard much about that and I'll bet that it's totally different from the little tikes.
i actually decided i am going to change it back instead of starting a new one (which i already did but whatever) bc a) this is a tough one to look at and b) i decided i really don't care what people think. I am me and I am OK. i don't judge when i stumble upon a blog from Iowa to read about Candyland and it has McPalin ads on it or links to their Church. "Your problem with me is just a problem with you"
i am only a hundredaire now. it went fast! all the meth and crack sure went fast too. KIDDING. i paid all my shit and have enough for one more month's rent and some bills. I am actively looking for a PT job. Get this. There is a preschool hiring and I got an email back saying that I certainly did have a lot of qualifications, but I need an AA in ECE or a related field. Um, I have an AA ECE equivalent from CCM and it's actually better bc it wasn't just classes but hundreds of hours in the classroom, it's just it's from Jersey and no one knows what it is, but it's from the DYFS so that's um, national. and I have a BA with a minor in Education. and years of experience. so i predict they're going to hire someone that is 20 with no experience and an AA in ECE. neat. I was going to try to explain my certificate but I don't want to work in a preschool really, but it was in the PT list so I applied. she offered me a job as a child care aide or sub. And I mentioned that I am attending a Master's Program in Teaching. lame.
4th graders are actually cool. I'm liking it a lot better than I thought I would. The school and the teacher have a lot to do with it bc they are flexible and cool. They're at that age where they're not "too cool" yet and they can understand mature concepts. We had a conversation in the group meeting today about being gay, someone brought it up. Of course there were giggles. L (my cooperating teacher) told them that some people like that better for than boy&girl and that they should ask their parents questions. and she said historically it meant happy and quoted the flintstones "we'll have a gay old time!" noice!
Post a Comment