Saturday, July 18, 2009

decompressing

i am still decompressing. i plan to write allll about my trip, but haven't had the motivation. i've had school work to do. i have stuff to do today, too. and sunday and monday. then one more week of this class until another one. i have to talk to my education specialist. i have lots of other important stuff to do. i wrote it down. i haven't been doing it all. i must clean. it's getting nasty in here. meh.

4 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Oh Man! Thanks for updating. I've seriously been checking once every five minutes.

I'm still horribly disappointed that I didn't get to see you, but I totally understand that you have family stuff happening and they're super important to you!

xoxo

nikkol said...

yeah, i really wanted to see you too. there were lots of ups and downs of the trip. more later on that. meh. word of the day. meh.

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

word of the day, "meh."

I want to hear all about it.

Call, if you're up for a chat.

My cat is very sick... dying... so I'm skipping out on a birthday party tomorrow to stay at home with him. I'll be here... chattable... all day.

xoxo

nikkol said...

i was thinking of calling you. but i am still behind in school. until i finish this paper which i am about 1/2 way through. then i am on time and still have stuff to do, but more manageable.

i didn't even talk to my mom or dad until yesterday evening!

i am sorry about butter, he's lived a long life with the best caring for him. hope you're well