Monday, July 6, 2009

feeling better

alright. i am feeling better today. even tho i woke up at like 6am and puked 2x bc of anxiety. i went back to sleep after playing super nintendo. 1995 games rock!

i leave tomorrow at like 5something am for the airport. hmmm, i think i can hook up a printer to this so i will try that to print my ticket otherwise i will have to talk to people, not my favorite thing, especially that early.

i had a phone sesh with karapist bc she's doing a radio interview tonight =) i actually preferred it bc i really wanted to talk and i also now don't have to go downtown and take a huge chunk out of my late afternoon/evening.

i think i need to order checks. i really don't want to. the only bill i can't pay on-line is rent. i really shouldn't order them now when i won't be home. i have to go to Rx and pack. woooooo!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I really like this blog. It really feels like you aren't caring what people think which is inspiring...thanks.

Sue said...

I just looked at your other blog too...I just lost 50 pounds. I know how much it sucks.

Anyway, email me if you ever want to rap about anything...

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Sue's the best!!!!

nikkol said...

hey there sue, thanks. i am going to check out your profile / blogs.

and anna, hi! and ditto.