Thursday, October 21, 2010
the second fan of ANTM season 15
i know i have weird interests. like i will get so excited at baseball games as if i knew how to manage or play but then i also don't agree with the 'superstardom' and $ values of pro sports. then i love top model but overall don't really value the fashion industry due to it's unrealistic image of women, i do however love art and i consider the artistic photo shoots on ANTM to be really interesting. i also love tyra banks, a little full of herself, but hey, she's a self made woman, she should be proud. i like that she tries to push the bounds of the industry with shorter or taller girls, smaller or full figured girls, but i also like that she values health and having the right motivation for the industry. i am super impressed with the first cut this year. the girl is too skinny. i said it from the first time i saw her, i cringed and said, ugh, i don't want to see bones, but she said she liked to be able to see her ribs. i think she has issues, i think she was the one that was 135 at 5'10" and thought that was disgusting and is now 110. honey, 135 is the ideal weight for someone my height, 5'2". anyway, i am excited to see more, i think it's good that i can only watch one a day bc the site i found streaming it limits viewing to 72minutes a day bc i could just sit and watch it right in a row, lol. ok, gotta get ready for work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oooooh. I'm glad that you like it. Anne is my favorite. I think that everyone feels this way about her. She's great.
And yeh, that girl was gross. She was like, "I'm skinny. I'm supposed to be."
AND... GOOD LUCK AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear all about it.
yeah, i actually like this season better so far than some of the recent ones. i looooove ann. she really takes gorgeous photos. i also like kayla, both her honesty and photos. baseball's on now but i wanna watch some top model, lol.
work is rad.
I like Kayla a lot too. I think that they're the best. Liz is doing really well too.
Post a Comment