i don't feel like doing anything. i have been depressed. thursday i moped around as mentioned. friday i didn't go to either interview as i mentioned. i did the minimalist of hw just to get it done. and then i hung out with bo in the evening. we tried to watch election on vhs but it didn't work, then halfway through spun on dvd his computer got mad. but....then we went to the park and kissed. woooohoooo =)
today i went over there again and brought my laptop, we watched some fraggle rock then south park but were basically making out on his bed. i told him i didn't want to go too fast. also, i began crying for a little bit. always attractive. he was ok with it. meh. i decided not to do my homework tonight. i don't feel like it. i will do it tomorrow. oh, also, i guess maybe valentines day brings me down even if i pretend or don't realize it does.
also, i am supposed to be watching my binge behavior =/ i might be binging on hanging out and kissing on bo instead of responsibility. meh. so that's my update. exciting stuff.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Nikkol. I'm sorry that you're feeling so down.
I feel like every time you put work on your plate and become overwhelmed with interviews... it brings you way down. Do you feel like this is true? I know that I commented on the subject earlier and you said that you definitely need a job. Is there any work-from-home stuff that you could be doing? Phone sex? Ha! I'm totally kidding.
Bo sounds great. It's normal to be a bit down around valentines day. I'm happily married and I'm a little bit down. ha!
Hey friend. Where are your new posts? I always worry when I don't see posts!
I have been semi-blogging... err... sort of. My friend Laura told me about tumblr and I was unable to resist it. Knowing me, I'll likely fizzle out on it after the novelty has worn off. But if you're interested
http://simplefolk.tumblr.com/
It doesn't have comments... which is the beauty of it all.
hi! i love your new blog. i am not going to neglect this lil blog as much as i have been. it's a good part of my routine. =)
Post a Comment