Monday, November 24, 2008

looking forward to this week

after a sleep filled and somewhat feeling guilty for it weekend, i got lots o' shit done today.

bank, Rx, uh, home, maybe it just seems more because it was 3 buses, 4 rides. i did a bit o' stuff like dishes and garbage. mel-g came over for a bit and then drove me to karapist. good session, we got stuff done.

i am looking forward to going away! my usual train was sold out so i had to (spend more) and get a ticket to seattle and then one from there to everett, only 50minutes in between, so that's cool. wednesday i get to spend the day with little k! we might go up to warm beach and help with the lights o' christmas decorations or we might ill at the house. she cut 3,000 pieces of masking tape to hang stuff up. i don't know if i could do that if you paid me. actually i would do just about anything if you paid me. anyway.

thursday is thanksgiving - happy thanksgiving! (not like i won't post before then, but just in case, just in case) and friday-sunday i ill, monday leave, back by 3. word. i could get a free ticket if i leave on tuesday (blackout days) but stuff to do. not going there.

excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Yay! A new post!

Happy early Thanksgiving. I'm glad to hear that you're sleeping. I'm telling you, when I do not sleep enough, I'm such a terrible mess. It changes everything and makes me feel totally crazy.

I'm glad that you're going to your dads, but am sorry about the train. It seems like you always have such a fantastic time there.

I'm going with Jay's family this year. We sort of wanted to do the day at our house, but we needed to go to NJ anyway to pick our Christmas tree and decorations up from my mom and dad's house. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas. We're doing it on Friday. I LOVE Christmas I love Christmas decoration. I love Christmas spirit.

At the beginning of December Jay's dropping the girls and I off in NJ for several days. We're going on Wed, on Thursday we're having portraits done at the Picture People at the Rockaway Mall (I want my mom and dad to come and we're goign to do a portrait with the girls and them for their Christmas gift) then that night there's a retirement party for my dad. Then on Friday we're goign to see the Christmas Show at Radio City, on Saturday we have a free day to have the girls meet up with their friends and on Sunday we're goign to the Christmas party at my mom and dad's country club (this will be Bunny's fifth year going) with Bunny's best friend Sophia.

The weekend before BillyRueban is coming for a visit and this weekend is Thanksgiving.

Holiday season rocks my world.

nikkol said...

YaY - excitement over a new post :)

yeah, i was up from tuesday say 10am until wednesday night say 10 pm, 36 hours up, boooooo! so that really threw me off, then after a night of like6 hours sleep i went out and partied like a frat girl. since thursday night i have been sleeping, possibly overly, but that's ok. last night i only got like 6 hours but i woke up at like 6:30am really excited for my dads and fam :)

i love your place at the holidays, the yarn ornaments were great! i am not much of a holiday person, but i love the time with my friends and family.

that weekend with your folks sounds awesome! we've done the pix at rockaway mall thing. i always look extremely awkward in any posed photo. i contort my body and smile weird and they always want me to take my glasses off which isn't what i ever do, so they're always weird.

YaY billyreuben, gotta say it, what a good guy :)

rock on sistah!