there is something awesome happening every month and i am so excited for every one:
march - i go up to WA, see fam and friends
april - my bro and his band are in OR and WA, i get to see my bro&his music, friends and family
may - the WA crew is driving down and getting me on the way and we are meeting mel,s&ker who are driving up from arizona and all camping in the redwoods
june - i am going to NJ, see family and friends
july - friends coming to OR getting me on the way and spending time on the coast
wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to see you.
I am feeling really frustrated about our plans to visit (don't worry... we're still coming.) The only flights that are non-stop are pretty late in the evening. Originally, that seemed like a great idea. But Jay got the whole day off on the second. If we go at 5 it will get us in at 9ish your time, which is actually midnight our time. Then, by the time we get to our cottage, it will be close to 3AM our time. Then to do it all again in four days seems too hard.
I wonder if we should do a few different thigns. Like, fly into Portland and stay there for a night. Then, spend the next day in Portland and head down the coast and stay there for a night. Then, hop down to Eugene and stay there for a night...
Just keep moving...
I don't know.
I wish we had a whole week.
hey there...i was going to mention staying a night in portland. can you leave late on the 1st? either way...if you're all too tired, i could drive - i am still licensed and insured or you could stay at my place (hmm?) or get a hotel but if you did that i think you would want to stay a bit and not just spend the money on a hotel.(?)
it's up to you and what y'all want to do and i am up for any of it... but, i think that once we reach a location we should stay put bc it's 4th of july weekend and i think it'll be too hectic to try to hip hop around.
let me know if you need any help. don't get frustrated, it's still a while away and i am sure something awesome will work out =D
thanks.
I think you're right.
I'm feeling sick and have been taking cold medicine. I swear that it makes me crazy!!!!
I'll take a day or two and think about it. Thanks for the offer to drive. Maybe we'll take you up on it.
If we could leave late on the 1st that would work. Jay's on night's that month... so he'd have to see if he could trade with someone. I'll ask him.
ugh...cold medicine makes me loopy, sorry you're not feeling well :(
no problem doing anything, i'll meet you in the airport, drive, sing and dance - if you want me to that is ;)
if jay can't trade on the 1st, maybe some earlier flights would open up? =/ that seems really strange to me that the earliest would be 5pm, but i don't plan flights so i have no idea, really.
Post a Comment