i posted a few over at i am what i eat. this is an issue. a pair of pants that fit before they went into the laundry wouldn't zipper after the 2weeks i didn't wear them - and i didn't shrink them bc they were still wet out of the dryer, then right after, trusty light blue cords were on and i went to hitch them up in the back and they freaking ripped. this was right before karapist on monday. i didn't go. we hashed it out, i realized it was irrational to not go but she understands that i have some deeper issues going on. i also didn't go to 2 classes last week bc of this situation. i am online now trying to buy some jeans using measurements and size charts - who cares what the number size turns out to be and i am going to go to target tomorrow to try to find some wearable pants. i have many shirts. or at least a decent amount.
this music is driving me nuts. and it just totally chilled out. "people like frank" my tummy just growled. boo. i hope i can not eat tonight. even though it would totally make sense to be hungry now considering the lack of food i ate. back onto that again. neat.
i am still waiting to find out about the interpersonal communication seminar. i don't know how to make conversations at all. people say hi and then i say hi and then i get weird and it was a lot better in my head when i was thinking/typing as i was walking home. when are they going to make the computer that links directly to the brain and no typing is required? i'm on it.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad that you checked out the GAP stuff. I also love Target clothes. I just bought a dress there for our upcoming VACATION. 10 more days!
To be honest with you, clothing is such a huge deal to me. I would stay home from a class or appointment if I didn't have anything to wear. I'm like that.
What is the interpersonal communication seminar?
Hey, I'm dreading my hair when we get back from vaca. I've been sitting around thinking about it for so long...
it's time to take action
i can't believe it's only 10days til disney! that's crazy to me...
i am so glad i am not the only crazy missing class and appointments for clothing - heh. although i don't put that much into how i look, if i don't feel comfortable or feel i look decent, i don't feel good, at all. meh
t-rule suggested that i take a 3 day seminar to help me and hopefully lower my anxieties but it's $1000. so i won't be doing that.
i am excited to see your hair. i really like dreads on you. :)
Post a Comment