Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my week in review

hi. i've been a terrible poster. i hope this pattern does not continue.

i had an appt. with karapist on thur, it was good and productive. psych was not there but was going to call in my meds which i had enough for thur and fri but that was it. STone and i checked out her laptop and the dude was really honest with both of us and said to me it wasn't worth buying and then said to her it wasn't really worth fixing up. i appreciate that from a business. word. but i didn't get a laptop for cheap =/

i think i was sick friday and saturday pretty much bc i don't remember them at all and i do remember sleeping and sweating a lot. i always cough a lot, but i was coughing and sneezing like a mo-fo. and then i went to the Rx to get my meds. they did not have them. i tried to be calm, but they are a big help in keeping me calm and i had none left, psych hadn't called it in and there was nothing they could do. i was crying at the window. i left and tried to be positive but knew i was in for a sucky weekend bc of added thoughts, tension, not sleeping. and all happened. i puked sun and mon bc the anxiety/panic attacks escalated so bad. this is medicine you should not stop all of a sudden. i will testify to that.

on sunday i watched the oscar red carpet and the oscars, so like 6 hours of oscarness. my mom and i called each other a few times, it was really fun actually :) i decided to make coffee, worst idea ever, it literally had me twitching, so i huddled under my blanket for safety - and after all that fretting, i ended up being ok. if i start any comment about the oscars it will end up in a full on review so i will save that. i really want to talk about hugh jackman and the reader dancing. halt. LOL.

i don't feel like writing anymore. so i will start tomorrow with either all the action packed news that happened from monday on or with a full on oscar review bc i feel it brimming. class was canceled already for tomorrow. i have a lot of reading to do, so i will use my time wisely. hopefully. i tend to be a slacker. cut your hair, you damn hippie!

7 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Whoa! That sounds AWFUL!!!!!!!!

Also, cymbalta is really, really, really terrible to miss days of and stop taking. It makes you sick, numb, can cause seisures and when I stopped taking it (I had to rapidly get off of it because it was making me really depressed) it gave me something called sleep paralysis once.

Geesh!!!!!! If this happens a lot... have them call around to nearby pharmacies to see who has the pils and have the prescriptions transferred. You have every right to do that.

I commented back to you on my blog. We are leaning more towards going to Oregon than anywhere else right now.

I think we'd like to rent a place right on the cost. We'll need to see how much that costs. You'll have to come and join us for a day or two if we do it!!!!!

nikkol said...

holy crap - paralysis? that's like almost being paralyzed - that scares me even more than trying to read the patient information.

i'm actually supposed to take my meds at the same time everyday even, but i take it when i wake up which can be anywhere from 6am-noon. actually i talked to psych about this, i remember, she said upon waking was fine.

i haven't even told the real horror story that happened on monday at the Rx - agh!

i'm headed to your blog now, i am glad you're leaning towards oregon, not only bc it benefits me bc i get to see you, but i truly believe it's one of the most wonderful places to visit in the US. :)

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I agree. Jay and I are sold on Oregon now. We're talking about the 4th of July because I don't think that VT is going to happen. Not everyone can come... and it just seems to be dwindling.

We're looking at heading out on Thursday July 2nd and Staying through MOnday the 6th. I'm soooo excited.

I'm more excited after looking at how inexpensive house rentals are.

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

ps

I'm only looking at houses that will fit us, the girls and you too!

HA!

nikkol said...

wooooooo hoooooooo!

count me in for sure!

YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Hey,

Look at these:

http://www.oregonbeachvacations.com/rental/house.html?ID=78&User=ORB2266&Avail=2009-07-02&Stay=5

and

http://www.oregonbeachvacations.com/rental/house.html?ID=195&User=ORB2266&Avail=2009-07-02&Stay=5

I think that they look great!

I'll book this within the next day or two!

Maybe you'd even volenteer (or, I guess not, since I'm asking you to do it!) to babysit for a few hours one night so that Jay and I can have a day!!!! Which is a rarity.

nikkol said...

that's so funny, i was going to offer to watch the girls! no problemo, amiga!

the first one looks cute :) i think it's further south than i've been on the coast, but have heard good things of lincoln city.

the second one is also cute :) i've never been to rockaway beach but have heard good things about it and it has historic value to us, heh. tillamook is cute, but lots of people go there bc it's one of the first towns after driving in from portland and the cheese factory is there, which actually is fun.

i think anything along these lines sounds absolutely perfect and wonderful!