Friday, May 22, 2009
finally
after another month of waiting, calling, emailing, i got a message saying "they are working on my file and it should be done next week". ok, there is 12K sitting at sallie mae, fucking pay for my classes and give me money. NOW. my assumption is though that the letter was only a week after I started so hopefully the turnover will be quick. I actually got general information that should've been sent months ago when I applied as a financial aid student instead of waiting until now. i am going to read it at home. meh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am a neglectful friend.
I'm glad that this is finally coming through for you.
We're on our way out to the zoo. I'll catch up with your blog tonight!
pshaw - you're like one of the best friends =)
i hope you have/had fun on your vaca. now that i have a netbook and wireless close by i will be posting more normal, not like novellas every few days. yaaaaa
Post a Comment