Monday, February 14, 2011

hells yes!


I went to see Del Tha Funkee Homosapien last night and am so glad I did :) I had been wanting to go but then lack of money, lack of motivation, allergies were all holding me back. I met o22 there and we were tickets 594 and 595 of a building with capacity for 615, so we got like 2 of the last 20 (if that bc they are supposed to count staff and bands) tickets left! then o22 got in for $10 instead of $13 bc the door guy had no more change. then he got a free beer bc the keg was empty. lucky duck. but also on my tip we left a no re-entry to smoke around the block and had no prob leaving or getting back in :) word.

beers were $4 and i had 2, kinda dumb, but needed for coping, bc people touch me and it throws me off. at one point o22 laughed at me bc this guy touched my arm to go past and i literally jumped or did something weird. 'what is that foreign object on my body?' o22 said, lol. i danced and at one point was up on a chair. this guy was like wow, over me. i couldn't really hear him bc i had my new awesome ear plugs, hearos, in. but he was saying to his buddy on the chairs in front of me that there was a hottie dancing behind him ;) then he told me to stop being so attractive or he would have to hit on me, which i smiled and laughed to, but i was listening to music and when he left he wanted a high 5 and said i was rad, awesome. thing is, i would've talked to him, just not during a show, maybe even if it was a not so crowded loud, dancing, sweaty show.

they played a good mix of old stuff, new stuff and even gorillaz, clint eastwood, one of my favorite songs ever, good stuff! o22 had his bike but still walked me to my bus stop, he's awesome, i am glad we are friends :) good music, good times, sooo glad i went :) we're gonna see some more shows soon as now there seem to be a lot of them coming up.

In other news, I am hoping to get one of these nanny positions. I had first interviews for both and now Tuesday am meeting mom, dad and 6month old girl for 16-20 hours a week and Wednesday am re-meeting mom and hopefully an awake 2month old and dad for 12 hours a week. Both want other times for babysitting, too. Sounds faboo!

i am done with my class, going into the final week I have a 94%, I am hoping to keep it an A, not an A- bc my GPA could use some help bc I kinda wasn't trying before, just coasting, the more you put in, the more you get out.

Tonight is group and then rb's. Wheeeeeee

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Hey, fun night!

I saw what you put on my profile about sitter city and I'll totally do that!

xoxo

nikkol said...

yeah, it was good.

thanks, i don't know if i'll need it or not, but thanks a bunch even for the recommendation, it's been good for me :)
LOVE