
You know what? I have been doing very well and feeling rather good lately :)
I have made a lot of positive changes and overall have been feeling more motivated. Except to clean the house, I think I am going to invite my friend over to help. I just left her a message, I might even just need company over or like the time is specifically allotted for cleaning. That and money, I still struggle with money. I need to make a budget, or well, I have, I have to follow it, figure out how to follow it I guess? sigh, but what, this is not positive.
I have only had a few full on anxiety attacks, down from a few a day. I am not feeling depressed and am feeling motivated to do things. I still think a lot, but it's like situational stuff like rb, not just about when i got reese's at the corner store. I have energy for the most part and am sleeping, too. I am getting my school work done and am socializing, too.
I pat myself on the back :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment