Sunday, February 20, 2011

weekend update



I love Lady Gaga's "Born this Way", it has a really positive message and is fun! This is me and skye, we went dancing (Saturday). I am kinda, no really buzzed, wheeee. more later.

It's Monday now, Sunday was a big waste for me, just rested and did nothing. erg.

I haven't written in a while. I think that writing everyday is too big of a goal, so I have a new goal of writing once a week, at least. This past week was okay, kinda crappy actually =/ Monday was group and I hung out with rb, that was good. But then Tuesday and Wednesday I was sick, like chills and sweating and nauseous and ucky. Thursday I felt better but not great and Friday even better, but I still didn't try going out.

Saturday I went dancing and it was FUN! I drank a bit much but Sunday just rested. I had wanted to go see a show, but was in bed by like 7pm, I needed sleep. and now it's today. Need to go to the Rx and clean bc my mom gets in at 9pm tomorrow! wowowowowow!

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Enjoy your mom's visit!

I firmly believe that Sundays are about doing nothing and nothing else. Maybe a bubble bath. Maybe some nail polish. Maybe a tweeze and a shave. But, jammies, movies, sleep and baking. That's what a Sunday is made of.

I haven't been writing lately either. I just have had so much going on in my personal life that I haven't had much energy left over for anything but sitting in front of the tv and zoning out... which is fine by me. Every so often I think that it's okay to do.

Sounds like a great weekend. I haven't been dancing in a million years.

nikkol said...

It's been a great visit, i actually can't wait to write about it!

I think you're right about sunday :) or at least one day of the week with me and no schedule =/

i've been busy with other stuff, too, which is nice :)

dancing is sooo much fun, especially at gay bars ;)

love xoxoxoxo