What a fun day!!! Those earrings look lovely! And I declare your interview picture to be... AWESOME. Is that a little short sleeved pink sweater? I want one!
thanks, the earrings took a long time bc it's traditional style, but i am quite pleased with them :)
and yes, it is a short sleeved pink sweater. it has a little bird sewn on it. it was at buffalo exchange, a cool sell and re-sale store. i was iffy bc i generally don't wear pink but i've gotten lots of compliments on it =D
the tag is cut out so i can't steer you in the direction of it...
2 comments:
What a fun day!!!
Those earrings look lovely!
And I declare your interview picture to be... AWESOME. Is that a little short sleeved pink sweater? I want one!
thanks, the earrings took a long time bc it's traditional style, but i am quite pleased with them :)
and yes, it is a short sleeved pink sweater. it has a little bird sewn on it. it was at buffalo exchange, a cool sell and re-sale store. i was iffy bc i generally don't wear pink but i've gotten lots of compliments on it =D
the tag is cut out so i can't steer you in the direction of it...
Post a Comment