i don't know what it is, but i feel good. i'm not gonna question. i feel damn good and i want to scream it. i just did *I FEEL DAMN GOOD*
things feel right. aligned. good.
i got a great job! i start tomorrow!
i am going to get my dress altered.
i am going to pick up my paperwork.
i might stop by la casa de los hipporillos or i might come home and clean.
i'd like to cook dinner.
get stuff ready for work. work at 9:30 am.
WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE:
i went to get my dress altered after checking with nordstrom's website and calling and speaking to a person stating they'd be able to do in the time frame i needed. i might be the only person to carry everything in a backpack. i went through the whole thing of getting the undergarments on and the shoes and the dress and walk out for the whole world to see in a dress not closing with the breasts pouring out. "it no fit, see", um yes, i know that is why i am here. "it no close, too small", this was the largest size they had, can't you add panels? "we no do". a) the site should say it. b) the person on the phone shouldn't tell me they can do something they can't. and c) why the hell do retail workers think they are holier than thou? seriously, get over yourself.
i went to pick up my paperwork. at the wrong address bc she hasn't updated stuff. so i got to walk in the rain. it was nice, but i was getting really tired by that point. i came home and made more coffee and hopefully i can stay up til 10 and get up between like 6-8. i hope to get all my stuff ready tonight.
i am going to go soon to get my paperwork and come home and eat something and season premiere of 'so you think you can dance' - and yes, i watch every episode if i can. i like dancing. enough justifying. i also like the crazy judge. *AAAAHHHHH!!!! - you got 2 tickets on the hot tamale train*, like paula with a kick and not played out.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!!
thank you so much!!! =D
YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I got your message.
I had a crazy day. I responded to your emails at my moms house.
Bunny had her dress rehearsal tonight... on the big stage. And she flourished in front of the audience... so much that she now wants to be on the stage all the time. I told her that I'd look into it.
I'm going to call you in a little while, but I just got her to sleep and I need to unwind briefly.
hey there. i got your emails. so exciting for you and bunny! i want to see pictures! i just got home from a crazy day, too and am making dinner then jeopardy!, the simpsons and so you think you can dance? my phone died but i'm charging it now so i will prolly get a message from you. thanks for everything. you're very encouraging and caring and i really appreciate that.
That's really great to hear!
Congratulations!!!!!
Go you!!!!!!!
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
i am really excited for it! i start training (novel idea) today at 9:30.
=D :) =D :)
Post a Comment