I can't believe I am leaving *tomorrow*! it came up so fast! i'll be leaving tomorrow morning and staying until early Tuesday morning. Friends, fun, singing, dancing, food, the beach, the price is right and much laughter!!!!!! YaY!!!
I still have to get to Trader Joe's bc i am bringing food with me. I think I can pick up something for dinner there, too.
I still have to get some stuff together and pack but I have a list made.
I still have to print my ticket and find bus times. shit. it's may now. i don't have a may bus pass yet. i guess i should just get it now, i'm gonna need it. too bad TJ's doesn't sell em.
That's all I can think of...
LA here i come!!! =D
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Are you really going to the Price is Right?
Please tell me that you are.
Please.
Have a great time and tell AE "hi" for me.
seeeeee the next post to read allllll about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment