Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so freaking excited that I am DONE for the quarter! why oh why do i always wait til the last minute? oh well, i'm done! next quarter I am definitely going to spend time typing stuff as it's written down in my notebook instead of all at the end, that took a lot more time than expected. but, I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, they already canceled my tutor training tomorrow and thursday bc of the impending storm. i don't even want go outside without another storm, it's 22 degrees with really high winds making it feel like zero degress farenheit. BRRRRR! everything is a sheet of ice. my walkway, my parking lot, my sidewalk, my road. a few years ago we had a storm here and i tried to leave to go to a friends house, i got to the sidewalk and started sliding down, i bailed and literally crawled back to my place. and since this doesn't happen often, they are ill prepared. in NJ they would've had the roads salted or sanded before or as the snow was falling, they still haven't on my street. they prolly just don't care about my street. heh.

things that suck: i have no money, i have no herb, i have no alcohol, i have no cigarettes, i have no drugs, i have no tv (damn remote still!!!) and as of this morning, i have no phone, so i can't really celebrate in any way except for tea, simpsons, movies i've seen before and sleep, glorious sleep.

and, btw, I'm DONE!!!! wooooooooooooooo!

4 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations~!

I LOVE winter storms. I love the excuse to get all cozy and warm inside, make cocoa and watch movies. Sometimes I feel a lot of pressure to do do do do do do do... and sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to stop. I feel the same way about getting a cold.

I guess you'll be having a sober celebration. If it's any consolation to you, I am taking a little break from alcohol. I've been drinking too much. I need a little time off.

nikkol said...

thanks! =)

i like staying at my house a lot. but i've been stuck here since saturday night with no cocoa :( i almost went to the store but then looking at my walkway i was sure i wouldn't make it. the thing that makes it so awful here is everything is on a slight incline and it rains a lot so if it freezes, it's all ice. then in the day it gets sunny and melts snow and then when it's 20degrees it turns to ice.

i remember riding the bus and it skidding all over and even hitting a pole and just stopping in the road diagonally, this was the 2nd bus that day that just stopped and let us all off. i ended up walking to work over icy freeway bridges. but i had people in the lead and the rear. i have lots of pictures from that. i wonder if i ever posted them.

yeah, sober's ok. i actually found like one bowl by scraping all my containers. heh. and i drank WAY too much champagne, i think i actually drank it 5 days in a row. actually, thursday we went to the bar. but, i too am taking a break from drinking. but the winter beers are out and i haven't tried the 2008 jubeale.

and i slept for 18 hours!!!!!!!! i woke up a few times but was grinning from ear to ear thinking, i have no work to do, i have nothing to do. YaY

fledglingauthor said...

I am so proud of you, Nikkol. This is awesome news. And, your lightbulb ornament made me laugh so hard. It's awesome.

Thanks again for the great comments on my blog. They really inspire me to keep pushing forward with my goals.

www.evaisawriter.com

nikkol said...

thanks eva! ditto to you! and good luck with your first term - although i'll prolly comment before then ;)