here is me and daddy at thanksgiving dinner:

k and i got to spend "THE WHOLE DAY" together wed and fri.
i just got a call back for that avid (not the video editing) tutoring thing. it's at a high school. dammit. i want to work with younger kids, but i will take what i can get. i have to call her back tomorrow. and she wants to meet with me, but thurs i have work to do and fri i am going to the 4th graders. so next week, i will tell her and not say yes and get myself rushed and in a tizzy.
i got some stuff done today and am feeling o-tay. i have a list and it's not overwhelming. i've been going to bed pretty early but since getting home sleeping in, too. and laying in bed alternating ice and heat on my side. tomorrow i am going to walk to the store first thing and get creamer. maybe peppermint mocha, that sounds soooo delicious! see, i'm already excited for the morning :)


2 comments:
I love all your pics. I saw them on flickr. I read this post yesterday but couldn't comment from my phone.
Billy R. is coming for a visit today. Jay's picking him up from the airport at 3. I can't wait.
Keep us updated on the job thing. High school kids might be fun to work with too. I think it's a great idea to get as much experience with as many age groups as possible to make you more marketable.
I'm glad that you're feeling a little better.
Miss you!
thanks :) i had a fun time this thanksgiving
YaY billy R! how fun :)
yeah, the lady from the HS is really nice, it's in SE and there is 8-16 hours of training. AVID is this special tutoring thing for college students to be buddied with 4-12 graders. i assume i'll be with HS, but she could just be the coordinator. i'm trying to think of HS tutoring i did.
i feel better, but my side is freaking killing me. more in next post
Post a Comment