it was fun to chill with her. we illed at her house a while and then went to c-los's. which was just a small gathering, that's my style :)
i decorated as much as i ever do yesterday
and last night i went to a party for broman's graduation and had a really good time. kicked it with some folks i haven't seen in a while and felt good. we were gonna have sunday brunch today, but it snowed! it's never snowed and stuck like this since i've lived here. we had a snow shower day where it snowed all day, but maybe an inch accumulation and ice storms or rain where it freezes, but it does not often snow. the news (on the Internet since I can't watch TV) is refering back to the snow in 2003. whoa. it's hella cold, too, 26degrees, that's the lowest since i've been here, definitely, it barely gets below 40degrees. i really wish my cable remote was working. but i am having a lazy warm sunday. i have school work to do, but am prolly going to wait until tomorrow.
i'm gonna get back under the blanket on the couch.


6 comments:
Nikkol!!!!!!!!! I'm entirely envious of those ornaments. They're beautiful.
Also, send some of that snow this way. I'm dying for it.
thanks! they're made from old lightbulbs! i have one more to make, i was hollowing out the 2 old lighbulbs i had and i busted a perfect hole in one, so i am going to try to make a bird or something sticking it's beak out after i. i completely destroyed the other one bc i was getting mad at the top for not breaking and then i broke the top and the bulb, ooooopppps. thanks!
the snow has gone southwest, sorry. we now have artic blasts of cold bc this weather system came from cold ass canada. it was snowing in new orleans too, on a completely unrelated note.
NIKKOL!
Those ornaments are BEAUTIFUL!
Seriously! I love them.
You should stock up and sell them on Etsy next Christmas. I bet you'd sell TONS of them.
Yours are WAY prettier than the ones that I see on there now.
thank you so much!!! :)
i'd like to get organized with my crafting and get an etsy going, i always feel like my stuff sucks, but i know you guys wouldn't lie to me ;)
my friend, L, from school and I are going to craft more. she has friday night crafting with 2 ladies and i am excited to meet them and get our craft on!
Yes!
These are really just too adorable.
a-thank-you-very-much or shall i say
ttttthhhhhanksssssssssssssss
=D
Post a Comment