but in better news, i am about to eat some breakfast and walk in the snow without cleaned sidewalks and my bags the best i could do. then take the scary bus to the train station. i say scary bc i went to the pharmacy yesterday and it took 4 hours round-trip. my back and neck are aching from the bumping and shiznat. at least buses are running.
then i am taking the train which is still on-time up to my dads. wooooo! my bro will be arriving via plane around 10pm on christmas night. then we'll spend some time up there and all travel back to portland to see aus & company play at a club here and then back up to dads and they have a show at a great club in seattle, too. awesome.
here are some more pictures of me doing awesome stuff:
checkin the blog
laying on the couch watching tv
talking on skype with my brother (which is AWESOME and free, i'm on it nikkol1077)
happy holidays and love you all!


8 comments:
LOVE the Pics!!!!!!!!
Have a great time at your dad's. That sounds like so much fun. Please tell Austin "Hello" from me and have a great holiday.
I love you!
What is this skype?
I keep hearing about it.
It's video chatting.
And it's great!
Go to skype.com
I MISS YOU
Okay... it's been, like, two weeks. I tried to call and couldn't get through.
I am officially worried.
I know that you went to your dad's house... but this seems like and unusually long visit.
don't make me send the PPD to your door. Giiiiirrrrrrrrlllll, you know I will!
my phone service is off. boo. but my net is working, YaY! more later.
How's everything? :) Hope you're having a happy new year, so far. Hugs, Eva
www.evaisawriter.com
Hi All!
Anna - thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes to look at dorky pictures of me! i really miss you and love you too. LOTS. thanks for caring and also, i actually thought of the PPD coming to my door, glad that didn't happen again, although they are quite friendly, i will have to share my snow walk story where I am almost certain they thought I was a transient.
Christina - skype is awesome. i originally thought it was for mac only and for video only but i was incorrect, it's for any computer and you don't need video, just audio. so uh, it's kinda weird to talk into a microphone while looking at your computer screen, but whateves. if you're both on skype, then it's like an phone convo but over the computer. so say, you want to call people who are not on skpye and you can't afford your outrageous phone bill, you can make a possibly-robot sounding call for 2cents a minute. woot.
Eva - good to hear from you, hope you're enjoying 2009 :) i've had my ups and downs and it's only been seven days! more posts to come! *n
Post a Comment