i had my heart set on going to see Lady GaGa at one of my favorite venues in Portland we're I've seen other favs like Aesop Rock, Blockhead, El-P and Black Moth Super Rainbow. but I can't afford things. I've seen clips of shows on the tour and it looks sick. Next time, I suppose.
I realized another reason why I like her so much is her dancers. Her 3 main dancers are male and not only are they beautiful, with one looking like Jake Gylenhaal, but they are great performers. I love dance, dancers and dancing. Also, her DJ doesn't use the same effects everytime and he sings some minor back-ups which add some flava, but most of all, he's having fun just like GaGa and the boys and i think that adds to the show.
How strange. i had set the alarm on my phone for the GaGa concert and it's going off right now. weird. anyway. here is 3 songs from her mtv uk sessions. good stuff.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
haha...
You know, I think of you every time I see a reality dance show, like "you think you can dance" or "dancing with the stars."
I always try to watch them, but they don't hold my interest. It's how a lot of people feel about American Idol... but I hang on every word.
ps
I emailed you. Send me your address so that I can put your dvd's in the mail. I will save it this time. REally, it's probably already sitting in 3 different spots in my gmail archives. maybe I'll try to do a search.
hahahaha, i emailed you back.
i LOVE 'so you think you can dance' so much so that i think i actually cried during a few routines and cheered for others. and at least one piece got an emmy for best choreography and/or best performance, i don't know exactly bc there are like 4,000 emmy categories. i've never watched dancing with the stars. i've seen bits and pieces, but i don't think it that much.
i think of you when i watch AI ;) which sucks right now bc i can watch tuesday but not wednesday bc of ANTM. i like it the most late in the season unless i am watching it with people, then the beginning is fun.
i wished samantha went home on ANTM last night. but at least allison didn't. there is no one i am in love with yet.
I really like London and Fo. They are my faves so far.
AI and next top model dont' usually overlap. On Wed. AI doesn't come on until 9. Next week AI is rescheduled for the Obama speech... so it will overlap.
I think that this is the best, most talented season of American Idol yet.
i'll have to check in 2 weeks, but i think here it comes on at 8pm. sometimes weird time things occur. like at my dad's daily show and colbert are on at 10pm, not 11pm. it's weird.
yeah, i think all the girls have modeling potential as thee judges would say. i like allison. and i actually liked her pouty photo last night. i too like fo, she is cute with a good personality. i like sandra's look a lot. this season i see a lot of similarities from past season girls. like one keeps looking like danielle to me, a lot. in general, i like the androgonous girls and no one really fits that this year. celia is ok. this might be their anti-ageist year....LOL
Post a Comment