Geesh! I have so much to catch up on here. I've been super consumed by getting my etsy shop up and running. I've missed out on a bunch of your blog entries! By the way, I made my first sale today! I have to say, it was good for my ego being that it hasn't even been 24 hours since I listed things! Hooray.
=D hahah, really there isn't much to catch up on. one post me complaining about missing ellen, then leading up to the gay bar. then a post all about the monsters of seasame street / the muppets. and the current one. it looks like a lot bc i talk a lot and have vids up. but uh, yeah.
i am so happy you sold stuff already! i went there and was going to give you a heart and rate it but i couldn't figure it out so i will try again.
her dreads are she is super nice i was talking to my friend about wanting them, they are tiny and perfect, they almost look like braids in some spots, but aren't =)
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Geesh! I have so much to catch up on here. I've been super consumed by getting my etsy shop up and running. I've missed out on a bunch of your blog entries! By the way, I made my first sale today! I have to say, it was good for my ego being that it hasn't even been 24 hours since I listed things! Hooray.
We're due for a nice, long phone chat soon.
ps
I see some nice dreads in those pics!
=D hahah, really there isn't much to catch up on. one post me complaining about missing ellen, then leading up to the gay bar. then a post all about the monsters of seasame street / the muppets. and the current one. it looks like a lot bc i talk a lot and have vids up. but uh, yeah.
i am so happy you sold stuff already! i went there and was going to give you a heart and rate it but i couldn't figure it out so i will try again.
her dreads are she is super nice i was talking to my friend about wanting them, they are tiny and perfect, they almost look like braids in some spots, but aren't =)
and lol - i was thinking of calling you today but my phone is dead, like i think it'll take like 4 hours to charge.....
Post a Comment