Tuesday, November 17, 2009

stuffed up

i feel and apparently sound stuffed up as that is the first thing anyone says on the phone to me. i just took a benadryl so i might pass out. but i just took one bc i want to watch sytycdance tonight at 8-10pm, big night. i will prolly take it before bed, too, but early so i can wake up on time for group tomorrow.

i finished all my hw on time, but i forgot to check the rubric on what they are grading specifically on. oh well. i will for the last 2 papers and big project. i wrote to my team bc we have a thing due on thursday but no one has written back. i also am confused with the final project. as a team we have to make a PPP, but we also have been working on this colloaboration of work from week 2 to week 5 that i think needs to be included as part of the final project. idk, no one seems very clear. i take it one week at a time, but it isn't bad to know what is ahead. this week i have to participate 7 times, answer 2 discussion questions, do part of this weeks team project, write an infant paper and a weekly summary. okey dokey =)

i've been talking about the Lights of Christmas that dad and j play at. as i mentioned this year, i am helping j to decorate, like inside some of the buildings. they have teams to do the over a million lights. i've seen them play before but i am not going to be up that for that this year. my dad bought my train ticket =) i will be there from mon the 23rd night to tues dec. 1st morning, it was the difference of about $58 round-trip to $102+ round-trip depending on the dates, wowza.



here's beyonce and lady gaga in video phone, does anyone really call it a video phone? r-patz sure doesn't know

3 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I am unable to make comments that aren't about my bf there.

Every time I see him it leaves me stunned!!!!!!

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I'm going to have to get that flonase in the mail for you.

Yes, they did give me a decongestant and an anti-biotic. I didn't take them either. I did mists with ACV instead. It worked wonders. I didn't even get the antibiotic and the decongestant filled because I knew that I wouldn't use them. But I did take the prescription just in case things got worse. He said that the flonase was a steroid that would work to reduce the swelling in my sinuses. I got it and I opened it but didn't use it. I actually began feeling a lot better the day I went to the dr.

Sometimes I think that they just say that you have an infection because you have a fever.

nikkol said...

hehe. he's awesome. i hope they do more taping in portland. i would totally walk up to him and invite him to have a pint or three. he looks stunned in this picture. i just love that there are like 3 billion pictures of him, everywhere.

acv=apple cider vinegar? i never did that, i do sea salt and warm water. it is a steroid and that's why i got off it full time, but i would really enjoy breathing right now. if you didn't take the anti-biotic and your sinuses cleared it most likely wasn't an infection. sinus infections suck. bad. i am sure you were sick. but yeah anyway. really proud of you for taking such good, natural care of yourself =)