yesterday i went to jme's and we hung and ate sushi, then sk came by and we watched up. it was good times. =) friends are good.
today my friend ry-guy and his gfriend came by, it was chill =)
i also got all my homework done on time and went to the pharmacy and got a few other needed things. i found that f&f is hiring again and i am applying again. they called me back last time but i had already taken the other job, so yeah, i am applying for the 3rd time this year. they've been around for 100 years, i want a well established co., they are it!
i talked to dad and j and i am going to help take care of k and decorate for lights of christmas. fun. i love going up there. in case you didn't see on fb, i put pictures up here


2 comments:
There's something wrong with my flickr. I can't see any of my pictures and I can't see most of everyone else's. Not even Jay understands why.
I know that you love going to see your dad. I can't say that I blame you. All of your stories and pictures make it seem like such a warm experience.
I've been meaning to tell you. When I had a sinus infection the Dr. gave me a prescription for flonase that I got but never used. You use that, right? I should send it to you. I'm sort of scared that something bad would happen to it in the mail though. Would you want it?
weird.....i can see yours, i even checked, you're my "friend". i saw a bunch of craft pix, some of the grrls and jay. curious and curiouser.
=) i do love visiting there. even if it is 'work', i love taking care of kids and decorating, (lights of christmas is a HUGE festival of lights, music, food and fun that they help with every year) although, my ideas don't go with the traditional christmas theme, so i am going to just say, 'where do you want this?' (tacky mrs. claus figurine that i am sure someone spent a lot of time making...)
that's so weird that he would give you flonase for an infection. it's for clearing out the sinuses, but i thought it was for allergies. but, YES, i would LOVE that. my face has been hurting me and my breathing would appreciate it much =) what else did you get? hopefully an antibiotic and a decongestant...oh and those things are shipped all over the world, as long as there is some bubble wrap it should be fine. THANKS!!!
Post a Comment