Thursday, January 6, 2011

feeling otay



this is some awesome colored grasshopper. i bet if i saw it in person i might be frightened, depending on it's size, it looks pretty big. anyway, focus grasshopper...

I've been wanting to list the ridiculous amount of movies I watched while I was away, here we go:

"Did You Hear About the Morgans?"
"Inglorious Basterds"
"Tangled"
"True Grit"
"Valkyrie"
"Toy Story"
"102 Dalmatians"
"Toy Story 3"
"Aristocats"
"The Count of Monte Cristo"
"Vanilla Sky"
"The Little Rescuers"

That's a lot of movies. yep. perfect for snowy, out of it days.

I did part of my taxes and it looks like i should get a lot back, but i still have a w-2, 1099g and 1098t to add, so i hope i get them soon. i need to clean my place up for my friend visiting, woo hoo! i have been quite sore. today i woke up and before stretching layed for a while with the feldenkraus block on neck and spine. then stretched. i have been getting up every hour or so, too. i wish it were nicer out. it's cold and rainy, one i can take, but both together, blech.

doing well with school, have kept up so far, the first 3 days, lol. hey, gotta be proud of even the small stuff =) i started looking on craigslist, just to see what is out there. i am going to get school well under way before looking for a job. whee.

6 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Yay for school. I'm so glad that you're back.

What is Monte Cristo?

I've seen the majority of those movies. I need some good movie recommendations...

nikkol said...

YaY!

The Count of Monte Cristo was actually really good. my dad had recorded it and we watched it during his recovery. i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the story and the acting. i literally was cheering for things to happen or not happen. it's from 2002, adapted from a novel by alfred dumas.

it starts off when these 2 boys are like 20 in france and then covers 16 years beyond that. there is deception, defeat, jealousy, love, hatred, an eccentric old priest and revenge. oh, it has it all. lol

nikkol said...

i also watched 'eat, pray, love'

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Uggg....I finally made it through that movie after three attempts. I thought that it was terrible, which surprised me because I was really inspired by the book. I'm not generally the sort of person who doesn't like a movie after she's read the book.... so it was weird.

nikkol said...

lol, i wasn't going to comment on 'eat, pray, love' bc i find when i know peoples' reactions to films it tends to affect my view even if i don't want it to. anyway, i also disliked it. i thought it was whiny and annoying. and long or it felt that way, lol

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I don't know how long it was...

but it was LONG.