Aaron Young
make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold...
Three stories of friends await you.
I talked to an old friend from H.S. and he while I have known this, he candidly admitted to me that he has issues with drugs and when I saw him last year he was way off the deep end. I was glad he was so honest. I am also proud that I said what I said. I asked him if he remembered accusing me of stealing and he didn't and was really embarrassed. He apologized profusely and was proud for me for bringing it up instead of dwelling on it. I would really like for him to visit but he lacks funds =( I will see him when I visit dirty jerz in early summer hopefully.
I was at the bus stop today and someone walked up and just before I got my headphones on I heard 'hey, i know you', it was someone from the old 1812 crew, magical hippie land. he was always on the outskirts with me and c-los so we talked about how they're great people but a lot of fakeness. He also has not seen any of them since everyone moved to different places. He was on his way to therapy, too, lol. We were always able to talk openly to each other which is great. We tried to exchange numbers, but already had them! maybe we will ill, strength in numbers =D
Then, I met someone I have been talking with on okcupid for a bit. His personality is great, he is not "hot" but like skye said 'neither was bo', lol. He bought me a latte and tried to help me fix puter and walked me to babysitting. We're friends for sure and we'll see from there =)
I can't think anymore.


2 comments:
a.) I am pretty certain that I know who you are talking about and CK mentioned the drug issue to me recently. I guess that it is bad. This breaks my heart.
I haven't heard about c'los or anyone in such a long time. I vaguely remember people moving though.
And new friends are great. You never know when something will develop into something more.
One of my coworkers is going on a bike tour of the US and one of his goals is to head up to Portland. I told him that I'd ask you if he could use your couch for a night or two. He's an adorably sweet lil' guy.
i know =/
well, everyone moved out, sTone and mel-g went to the farm but then broke up and s and LT went to Hawaii and m went to colorado. c-los moved first back with his family and now near them in los angeles. yeah, nothing bad, just ties broken. there's been random communication but that's it. maybe i'll hit some folks up ;)
i am fairly certain this is going to remain a friendship. but you never know.
my place is open, but my couches suck. my floor is cozy =D
Post a Comment