Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucky Duck


This is actually a painting by Greta Mattingly. I love it.

I got this wine called Lucky Duck because I liked the name and it was cheap. It's good, I just started my second glass and am kind of fading, but oh, that's bc it's midnight.

Yesterday I spoke again with Clear (the lamest Internet provider ever, many will agree) and they said they had refunded $69.00 even though the bank didn't show it. So I called the bank and stuff from Friday wasn't processed yet bc of weekend and holiday. Wow. As of this morning it was in there, but I still had a $35 fee. So I went to the bank and asked if they could refund it, they said no. So I went to the store and tried to make a $4.97 purchase and it kept declining my card, so I used my laundry change to get detergent and drier sheets, uuuuuhhhhhhhhh. So I called the main bank and they took off the fee and said that my card was suspended for mis-use. So now I have to go back to the branch tomorrow to get my card un-suspended. so effing annoying. Plus I still didn't get financial aid, but it looks like it was processed on the 18th and will hopefully be here tomorrow. I also finished my taxes and am getting $1,334 federal back but won't be processed til mid-February bc of stupid late signing of tax laws. My mom is gonna send me some $ for me to pay back once I get checks and they clear, I hope it gets here Sat. I am proud of myself for being proactive, though, Yee-Haw!

Last night I ended up going to a show all by myself and it was rad. I like music and I usually know people, I guess it's taken a while, but I am getting into a scene. Maybe I'll offer to do merch, I just did on facebook, lol. There is a show on Sunday that is $3-7, but you might have to buy food and drink which can getcha, but I totally wanna go.

Tomorrow I am meeting someone I met on okcupid. he has a cd drive, lol. but we've been trying to meet up so he is gonna take me for lunch and then we're gonna fix my puter, woo. I get along with him really well but his pix aren't that attractive, but I figure, we can be friends if nothing more. Friends are good.

0 comments: