I don't even remember what my initial search was but I ended up on Nintendo mushrooms.
Again I was going to look to the past, but as of today my dad was considered in full remission! This is great news. He is still recovering but hoping to gain 100% health, that is what I hope for him anyway =D
I went to psych, I am going to start Abilify next week. My friend from the radio station in NJ is coming to visit me! so I am going to start after that. I just made cheese fries. oops. sometimes it's the little things like comfort food.


3 comments:
Mmmm... cheese fries!
I'm so happy to hear about your dad. Congrats to him. What a fighter!
What is Abilify?
they were gooooood ;)
thanks, i am so glad about my dad, he has surgery today or tomorrow to remove the tube from his back going into his kidney. woot!
abilify is an anti-psychotic that i will take in the morning, not at night. it should help with mood, anxiety and ocd tendencies. i saw OG psych and she mentioned again my need for DBT, but, i found out new information. if i get OHP they offer it through lifeworks so i will be able to do it. so OHP help me! i decided to start it next week bc adjusting to meds takes time and i don't want to do that while a friend is in town =/
that makes a lot of sense. You should be able to focus on yourself when you're switching meds so that you notice and can manage any changes that you feel.
Sounds like you're in a good place these days. I'm happy to see that.
Post a Comment