(nataliedee.com)
So, it didn't rain yesterday and I spent some time outdoors. Ever since I got home my face has hurt. First, I took a nap, I woke up worse. At 4pm I took benadryl and stayed up watching "300" which did take me 4 hours, hmmmmm. At 8pm I took more benadryl and slept til this afternoon. I have a headache and my face hurts. LamE! I need a follow up with my doc, she hasn't responded to my e-mails. ugh. I need insurance and shots, how long have I been saying this, gotta prioritize. or some junk. i think insurance is the only way, i imagine they would be super expensive, sigh.
The guy from ok cupid is really nice, but I don't feel a romantical connection. He asked to take me to the show tonight. Nothing has been sexual though but it hasn't been said but maybe just take it as friends and say something if i need to say it. we'll see. I actually am tired, groggy and my tummy hurts from cramps.
Speaking of which, my period was weird last month, like i had really bad symptoms but no bleeding until 35 days but i still got my period 28 days from when i had symptoms last month, so 21 days from start of bleeding. hmmm. i was stressed taking care of dad. so maybe that was it. not irregular anything, just the timing. i spose i'll keep an eye.
Football is on. I have it on to just keep up with it. I don't care. need food. want junk food. i could make what i have here, go to real store, go to corner store. hmmmmmm.


2 comments:
Oh God. You go through this every year. Boo. I feel so sorry for you.
I think that usually (though not always) when something doesn't feel romantic than both people get that vibe. So, hopefully you'll never have to say anything to OK Cupid man. He might already know. And it's awesome that you like him and that he's nice. Who doesn't need another friend?
Wait, I'm confused about the period. How was there no bleeding until 35 days but you got your period 28 days after symptoms? I don't understand. What do you mean by symptoms?
yeah, i wanna get to the clinic and get some stronger allergy med, claritin seems meh for maintenance and i hurt, so maybe some allergra, i don't care how chemically things are, i can't deal with this and i am already taking claritin, sudafed, flonase, neti pot, breathe right strip daily with benadryl as needed, grrrr =(
yeah, i have a feeling he knows but i don't know bc he says stuff like 'can i treat you to music and a drink' and i don't want to lead a very nice person on. i tried to send you his profile :) if it works, i'll send you more :)
ok, so that was confusing. i was due at 28 days which was end of dec., at that time i had terrible pms, cramps, aches and felt periody, but no bleeding. when i was sure it was done at 35 from my last, i bled normally.
then this month i used when i started bleeding so 28 days would be next week, but it came at 21 days. which would actually be 28 days from last months start of symptoms. i think it was just stress with my dad and stuff. it feels normal, but i'll keep an eye on it :)
Post a Comment