
I'm all caught up on the new cycle of ANTM and I have to say, I like it. I did not like the trickery in the first episode, but liked the way they didn't waste time, I wondered if the girls that were told they made it were actresses or the other girls? I kind of liked Sara, but she is gone. I really like Hannah and Brittani, actually Brittani a lot of. I think Jacyln is annoying but surprises me with photos. Same with Monique, she just seems kinda snooty, but not horrible like Alexandria, ugh, I can't stand her. Mikeala is alright as is Molly and Kasia, whose look I don't love in person which is surprising bc usually I am all over the full figured models, but she's holding her own still. YaY ANTM!
as for rb, i am done, we started communicating again and then he just stopped, not gonna do it, i say! i've been hanging out with this guy ap that is much more my style fella anyway. i will be sure to tell ya more, but i am spent for now. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment