
Yesterday was hella nice out! It was sunny and didn't rain all day :) I've had a rough coupla days though :(
I had tried to pick up Allegra-D on my new insurance and it doesn't cover it and Safeway was going to charge $155 which is ridic bc it's over the counter except bc of psuedoephedrine aka real sudafed is illegal here thanks to meth heads, so i priced it at Walmart on Thursday and it's $24 for the OTC stuff and then $12 for real sudafed from pharmacy, still $36 and just another 'let's try this medication and see if it's different' which in all likelihood is not going to stop the problems. Good news though, I just looked up allergist and there are a few covered on insurance and there are *tons* of ear/nose/throat doctors.
Ok, focus. So, I get home after being annoyed already and take off my headphones and, what's that?, i can't hear out of my right ear, it feels completely full of hot lava that someone periodically pokes at, it has yet to subside. I take benadryl and try to sleep, watching marathons of law and order criminal intent and reno 911! in between.
Friday after getting no sleep at like 7something I txted my nanny mom and said I couldn't make it she was really nice. After several more hours of trying to sleep and watching netflix I went to Walmart to cash a check and seriously almost got hit by a car in the cross walk, scared me so much, it was awful, I had to hold my legs and deep breathe and was crying, it was like a really close call, I could see the expression of the woman's face as she swerved and could've hit cars but luckily didn't hit me. Shesh. So, then I go to Safeway (mind you this is all on bus and foot) to get the Sudafed that was called in only to be told that it won't be there until Monday and that it will be close to $30 bc insurance doesn't cover it, neat-o. So I cancel it there and order a refill at Walmart and even though I need it really bad, I don't go until Saturday bc I couldn't handle it.
It was really nice out Saturday, however, I was slightly agro because of my worsening ears. I went to Walmart, again and got Sudafed, *finally*, ghesh. I rested and then the buses ran late so i was like 10minutes late to babysitting which I hate! i texted at like 615 when the bus was still not there and said so, it was fine. We had a fun night. The kids are awesome. I won at sorry :) I actually never win at games with them. I modified the rules because going back to start is way too time consuming.
they drove me home :) which felt like 50 hours just because I felt I had to fill every second, but of course it was fine. i was up til 3am bc of my ear and sinuses mainly, but then got all stressed and weird. i woke up at like 7am and got out of bed at like 830. erg. doing laundry and chatting with a sexy fellow on line. I need to clean but I might not bc of allergies which is a bad excuse bc then things get piled up and worse. happy sunday!


2 comments:
Ug. Sorry that I've been MIA in your comments lately. I've been reading every day!
You can expect your MOSO bag to show up today. I sent it in two to three day mail and I think that I had it out last Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, it will help alleviate some of your sinus issues.
It seems that half of the time that you experience allergies it spreads and causes infection in your ears. That stinks. That used to happen to me with my sinuses. Every cold that I got turned into a sinus infection.
Who are you chatting with online?
xoxo
no prob bob, you got stuff going on! plus writing is the therapeutic part, i should invite some people to read it, i just don't want my family to, it's too much real. really real.
I got the MOSO bag and LOVE it thank you !!! I think I will order more if I see improvement :)
Yeah, my sinuses fill up and go to my ears, uck. I take so much medication though, there has to be another solution. ugh...
i met another fellow, he's totes hot!!! but i haven't heard back since our sunday chat. I hope we have more :)
Post a Comment