
I've been depressed since Saturday. I mean my mom left, so some from that but I also came back to reality and it sucks.
I got the mail Saturday night and in it was a denial for Oregon Health Plan, again, and now am confused as to what is going on and so is Karapist. I called the OI Health coordinator to try to figure out what the hell is going on. Then I got a letter that said that I might be eligible for Aging and Disabled services but Karapist said that is for people who have frequent hospital stays or a physical disability, I didn't think it would be for me but since they sent the form, I thought maybe, or something.
Sunday was an okay day. Hung out at a friends house for a bit, had 2 samosas, mmmmmmmm! I can't really think what else I did, oh, homework, a bit of cleaning and I watched "The Darjeeling Limited" which was pretty good, I might watch again, but I might not, depends if mail got picked up or not, lol ;)
Then yesterday I dealt with a bunch of crap and then was sobbing uncontrollably, then was angry for crying like that, a great emotion when already really depressed. I focused my energy on other things, like school and setting up observations which I am doing at the school I love but I cried over that, too bc I try to do everything right and still I was supposed to contact dd before the teachers, I'm trying not to fret over it. I also got some work samples together to bring to an interview on Thursday, distraction was my tactic and it worked.
Group was really fucking annoying. I was there at like 10 til and we didn't start til 6:10 at least, then I was asked how my mood was and started talked, then Karapist showed up from feeding her meter and r came in late and then we did this chapter from a book which we started a few weeks ago which is kind of helpful but I can read on my own time. Then it was already like 645 and r talked til 710 repeating and not making sense and seeming pretty accusatory and not listening to feedback. Then sv talked and I had like 3 minutes. Literally. I had already talked about OHP a little and the job interview a little, like a sentence waiting for real group to start. I didn't get to talk in detail about those or at all about my visit with mom, my A grade and completing a course, starting a new course, communicating with old school, things with rb, nothing. It seemed like a waste. I know it isn't all about me, but to start late, run over with the stupid reading, not have 3 moderators check time, frustrating. Without OHP I can't get anything else, I need to go to WT House to sign up for 6 free weeks of individual, it's a start, it's something.
I am trying to keep busy. My allergies are sucky, majorly. I need coffee but have no milk or creamer which means I need to go out and it's raining, a lot of. But we're thinking happy thoughts. happy thoughts. happy thoughts. happy thoughts......


4 comments:
This post reminds me of that Yo Gabba Gabba song.
"Think Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. That's what you've gotta do. Think happy thoughts. Happy Thoughts. And the rest will come to you."
What is Oregon Health Plan? Is that what you have now? What was their basis for denial?
What's a samosa?
Maybe next group you can go first and get a little extra time. You had so much to talk about this week, so it's a shame.
How are things with rb? Enquiring minds want to know. xoxo
lol - first - samosas are an indian appetizer, i mean samoas, the girl scout cookies.
yo gabba gabba kinda freaks me out. i like the song though :) a lot!
i have no insurance now, i owe a million dollars to the clinic and hospital, the clinic won't turn you away for inability to pay, the hospital is starting to send me mean letters, but i called them yesterday. the denial is bc of a mix up of reservation numbers so they resubmitted it under the correct number and hopefully all that is. i only have one name, address, phone, social so i don't know how confusing i could look in the system...
i usually go first and feel bad for monopolizing time. i think i am going to be on clock duty to make it fair unless someone is like really having a break through or something.
things with rb are wonderful. we spent yesterday evening together in our favorite place, bed ;) i brought over a cd for him on a flash drive and he sent me home with 12 discs! we're gonna do a photowalk or happy hour or hang out or all soon :) thanks for asking xoxoxo
Lets phone talk tonight!!!
sorry, i didn't get this til today. i was in bed sick or allergies or something. i was coughing up blood. i'm better now. i have an interview at 5:30/6 and then have to go to Rx. probably will be home 8 my time which I don't know if that is too late or not. you can try to call anytime! LOVE!
Post a Comment